SammyCM

Infographic: Inboxed! Are Your Email Campaigns Getting Read?

by DF Employee ‎03-19-2013 06:00 AM - edited ‎03-18-2013 11:48 AM

Email marketing has come a long way since the early days of dial-up. As more businesses join the game, more emails are piling up in personal inboxes, all vying for higher attention. At the same time, customers are getting smarter; with a  couple simple clicks, they can send that email blast that your marketing team spent days crafting straight to email hell - the virtual trashcan. Marketers, follow this flowchart to see if you're avoiding this awful fate. 

132802Demandforce_Inboxed.lh.png

Comments
by KMPG on ‎04-03-2013 10:35 AM

Hmmm. According to this flowchart, I can use all caps in my subject line, use spam words, not bother with A/B testing, never use a survey, inconsistent format and as long as I optimize for mobile, still end up in the "email marketing paying off" category.

I was curious to know the best time to send out an email blast, but honestly can't figure it out from this infographic.

by DF Employee on ‎04-03-2013 11:33 AM

Thanks for the comment KMPG. We are not suggesting that the items you mentioned are unimportant. In fact, those are vital pieces of email marketing! 

If you'd like to know the best time to send out an email blast, click here to view this thread in the community that will provide you with some guidance. Thanks for keeping us on our toes :womanwink:

by KMPG on ‎04-03-2013 11:50 AM

Thanks,SammyCM.

I just have a pet peeve against flow charts that don't flow properly. Blame my parents....

Have a good day.:womanvery-happy:

by pjmurphy on ‎11-05-2013 08:13 AM

KMPG,

I agree.  This flow chart did not provide anything useful, if you ask me.  Blame the engineer in me, but this is a classic example of a poorly designed flowchart/infographic and I can't stand that.  

by Gorazd(anon) on ‎03-18-2014 03:04 AM

Great article! Delivery is the most important thing in email marketing. So if your email is delivered then it can be read. I think that first you need to know your readers and only then you can create the email content for them and only then you will be able to write subject line that "delivers results". If someone of you needs great online email marketing tool then I suggest that you check this one. www.olivebox.net

Post a Comment
Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy policy | Phone: 1.800.220.1136
©2003-2012 Demandforce, Inc. All Rights Reserved.